دوشنبه، آبان ۰۹، ۱۳۹۰

For better or for worse


  • Carlos: Aah! Damn it! What the hell is going on?!
  • Gabrielle: I'll tell you what's going on. "In three months. Four, tops."
  • Carlos: Uh-oh.
  • Gabrielle: "Uh-oh" is right, you blind bastard!
  • Carlos: Ow! All right, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lied!
  • Gabrielle: Oh, no, no. I think it was a fantastic plan. I mean, there's no way I ever would have figured out that I was married to a permanently blind guy!
  • Carlos: Ow! All right, I just thought that by the time you did, you'd be used to the idea, and maybe then you wouldn't leave me.
  • Gabrielle: Leave you? Do you really think I'm that shallow?
  • Carlos: Gaby, I'm poor and I'm blind, and let's face it. There is nothing about that that is your type.
  • Gabrielle: Wow. thanks for the vote of confidence. Y-yes, the truth would have freaked me out, but I would have come around. If you had just had a little faith in me, I could have proven to you that I was up for the challenge, but you robbed me of that chance.
  • Carlos: I'm sorry.
  • Gabrielle: Good. To avoid future confusion, I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
  • Carlos: Gaby, this is not going to be easy.
  • Gabrielle: I know, but like I said, "For better or for worse."
Desperate Housewives